Thursday, November 8, 2012

Eleven years ago today ...


... this little guy changed my life forever.


I can hardly believe he's eleven. He has grown into such a fine young man: caring, compassionate, wise, and funny. He's the boy you can count on to make sure a shy child feels welcome. Little kids love him. Big kids think he's pretty awesome for a little kid. He is a complete joy to be around ... well, 99% of the time.


He can do an amazing Steve Irwin impression and eat copious amounts of Jell-O in one sitting.


In fact, he asked for Jell-O for his "birthday cake" this year.


His knowledge of varied subjects such as Minecraft, big cats, domestic cats, Legos, Mac keyboard shortcuts, time travel, plane crashes, helping-Mom-understand-her-cellphone, and the Guardians of Ga'hoole is encyclopedic.


He delights in the absurd much to my delight.


He was the best early birthday present I've ever received.


Happy 11th birthday, O!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!