Tuesday, December 24, 2013

How to become searchable under a hashtag on Feedly

Feedly_LogoFirst, I love Feedly. It's my reader of choice for the hundreds of blogs I follow.

The one thing that has been bugging me, though, is how to get my blog listed under a hashtag so that when people search for #UK, #sewing, or #knitting, my blog shows up in the search. When I searched for HailBritannia through feedly, no hashtags were associated with the feed. How could I add them?

The solution (I hope) was fairly straightforward: you ask Feedly to assign them to your blog using this request form. I just put my request into Feedly, and I'll let you know if it works.

Consider this my social networking Christmas gift to you.  Merry Christmas! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Diana. I appreciate when people share what they've learned on the web. Christmas blessings back to you in April! #TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Marie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, when i searched on hashtags in feedly yours came up. Did the form work? Would love to add hashtags to my own blog

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!