Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More on The Worst Novel in the World

I confess ... last night I'd had enough of Keith's drug use (good grief, this guy must be a cat with his nine lives) and needed something less potent to draw me into slumber. I opened up The Worst Novel in the World (hereby TWNitW) and gave it another try. I thought I'd do what one of my Facebook friends suggested and skip over the boring parts. It ended up there were so many boring parts, my hand started to ache rolling the trackball on my cellphone. Which was kind of good because it was tiring work and I soon drifted off to sleep.

My friend Linda (the one who bravely plowed through the whole of TWNitW) pointed me to a New Yorker Shouts & Murmurs piece written by Nora Ephron. If you loathed TWNitW as I did, you'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!