Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Yarn along, May 22, 2013



What I'm reading: The Betrayal of Trust by Susan Hill. Not sure if this is the latest in the Simon Serrailler series of mysteries set in England. Just started it last night after a long wait for it at the library.

What I'm knitting: Satsuma Stripes by Sharon Matarazzo, a Breton-type sweater knit with navy blue and white sport-weight yarn. I think I'll be finished knitting this on the weekend.

The weather: cold and rainy. A perfect day for knitting, reading, and tea.

It's also our anniversary today. Fourteen years! Sometimes our wedding seems like it was yesterday, but then I look at O and realize all that's changed in my life. :-)

See what others are reading and knitting today in Ginny's Yarn Along ...

 

2 comments:

  1. Many years on your anniversary! Cold and rainy days can be nice days to rest in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Elizabeth! Yes, it's really the perfect day for reading/resting. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!