Monday, September 10, 2012

Honey cowl



 



 

Over the summer I found this luscious pink yarn at my LYS (local yarn store). I'm not really into pink, but this color called to me. It glowed. I picked it up and read the label. The color? English rose. But of course.

The yarn itself is Malabrigo Arroyo.The pattern is Honey Cowl from madelinetosh and all the details of my knitting are on Ravelry. It was a completely satisfying knit, meaning I enjoyed the pattern, I loved the yarn, and I was thrilled with the results. In the past I've had problems with Malabrigo yarns -- they pill terribly, even while I'm still knitting. This yarn, however, has shown no signs of pillage.

I almost can't wait for the cold; it's just the splash of color my gray winter coat needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!