Sunday, September 16, 2012

Clouds

Did you know there's a cloud appreciation society?






I didn't until my friend Jenna noticed all my cloud pictures on Facebook and pointed me to a neat little book, The Cloud Collector's Handbook.


Ever since I was a child, I've been fascinated by clouds, especially storm clouds. I noticed this going through my photos last night -- I either focus on the dark and ominous or brilliant blue cloudless skies. I wonder if that speaks to my personality? ;-)


I'm forever being yelled at to get inside during a storm, but for me watching dark clouds race overhead is the best form of entertainment. Is it for you? (And for those of you reading this in Tornado Alley, no, I'm not talking about killer storms ... we're talking good old fashioned summer thunder and lightning. I'd be in the basement in a flash should I see a funnel cloud.)


As much as I like a good storm, I'm hoping for clear skies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!