Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution, coming this spring

I follow Jamie Oliver on Twitter and today he posted a link to a preview of his new ABC show, Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution, which starts March 26. Can't wait for three reasons: I love food shows, I love Jamie, and I love that there's now something worth watching on Friday nights.

Jamie did a similar show in England when he went to an unhealthy town and tried to overhaul the school lunch program. This time he's in Huntington, West Virginia, supposedly the most unhealthy town in America, and it looks like he ruffles a lot of feathers as he makes over their school lunches.

I can't embed this video so you'll have to click on the links to watch it. What do you think? Is this a show you'll tune in to?

2 comments:

  1. [...] Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution, coming this spring — Hail Britannia hailbritannia.com/2010/01/16/jamie-olivers-food-revolution-coming-this-spring – view page – cached I follow Jamie Oliver on Twitter and today he posted a link to a preview of his new ABC show, Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution, which starts March 26. [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it's not at 8--little one is simply obsessed with Ghost Whisperer and no one is allowed to touch the remote 8-9 on Fridays.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!